Saturday, July 21, 2012

High-low Hemline


High-Low Hemline
When I'm excited about a look, I usually go in full-throttle and get a very dramatic version of the look, one that is impractical for everyday use.  I like floral, so I have too many floral things.  I love peplum, so I have more peplum clothing than I should ever want.   Contrary to my usual gung ho approach to style, I have just began to dabble in the high-low hem trend as I am a believer that people (myself included) will become more accustomed to the look over time.  Here is one example of a high-low hem that I'm in loooove with:

I love how romantic and flowy the high-low hem can look.  Check out this beautiful whiteruffled high-low hem dress from venus.com for $44.  Just throw on a belt, shades, and some sandals and you're ready to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment